Top 5 Reasons R is Good for you
After reading the interesting post of Ajay, I decided to write a post about the good aspects of R. First, I would like to state that I’m not a SAS nor a Clementine user. So the following arguments are my opinions as a R programmer:
- R is easy and free to improve: R contains hundreds of useful packages (data mining, finance, etc.). If this is not enough, you can program your own packages and share them with others. You are not dependent on some programmers.
- R is a white-box: Since R is a programming language, it is easy to understand the overall process of the system in development. There is no GUI that allows you to put black-box components that may be unclear.
- When you know R, you know everything: Ok, this is a bit too much. But the message is that it is much more easier to start with R and then move to SAS or Clementine than the opposite. Especially for users who only use the GUI.
- R is free: This is very good since small companies don’t have the money to buy SAS or Clementine. Also, if several users need such tools, then the price increase. Of course, in a large company, SAS and SPSS tools may be an alternative.
- R is a good choice: R is as convenient as Matlab (or even more?) and as cheap as Java (which means free). Which makes R an excellent choice among existing tools and programming languages.
Here is an article about R from the New York Times. Since the above list is completely subjective, you are invited to give your own opinion by posting a comment.
The brain happens to be the most important and sensitive organ of the body; any form of external hit or trauma may affect its functioning abilities to a great extent. Therefore, it is imperative to seek immediate medical attention as soon as the bothersome symptoms href=”http://cheapjerseysupply.com/” target=”_blank”>cheap jerseys
are experienced, after being hit on the head. After physical examination and diagnostic tests, the cheap nfl jerseys
doctor is likely to prescribe certain medications, and a lot of rest.. Texas, which was part of Mexico, had few set tlers. Although the land was good for farming, people feared attacks by Native Americans. Hoping to improve its economy, Mexico loosened trade restrictions between its northernmost areas present day California, New Mexico, and Texas and the United States. We all have that one friend that likes to remind you that formally chess is a sport. Of course many people tend to disagree, because they see no connection between the boardgame and a game on the field. However, sport can be defined broadly, and a match even more so, and fans of sports in the orthodox fashion are in for a giant change to the definition of sports.. The casual observer, it looks like there is a bug going around, said Michael LeRoy, who teaches law and fake oakleys
labor and employment relations at the University of Illinois College of Law. Is this happening now? I think that these cheerleaders have chosen to be silent, or accepted their circumstances, and when the first group came forward, others felt more comfortable taking action. The contours of these cases are roughly the same cheerleaders allege that they are being ripped off by rich teams that can easily afford to pay them the New York Jets explicitly consider their cheerleaders not independent contractors like other cheerleaders, which, as LeRoy said, puts Krystal C. Chris Boulous oakley outlet
writes:Defence is priority No.1 for the Rabbitohshaving conceded 89 points in their past three lossesleaving themfour points outside the topeight. Michael Maguirehasopted forpremiership winning combinationLukeKeary andAdam Reynolds inthe halves and Greg Inglis in the centres to spark their season and continue their strong record against cheap jerseys
the Panthers, having wonfive out Cheap Football Jerseys
of their past six games. The Panthers have had a fortnight to reflect on their second half escape against the Sea Eagles and will enter the game unchanged with Nathan Cleary holding the No.7 jumper. “I think the NFL is 10 years away from an implosion. When pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered. And they’re getting hoggy. The ex Minnesota Vikings castoff proved more than capable of holding the fort down while Cheap Oakleys
Parker was readying himself for the playoffs. In terms of fantasy potential I like Mendenhall the most out of all the Steelers RB’s for the upcoming season. It will be a miracle if Parker stays healthy the entire year and even if he does Mendehall will be the goal line back at the very least.