There are several ways to keep up-to-date about data mining. You can read new books, set a Google alert, follow your favorite data mining blogs and… subscribe to newsletters. Here are the top 5 data mining newsletter you should subscribe to:
- KDnuggets: This is certainly the most famous and well known data mining newsletter. Gregory will regularly inform you about news, conferences, training, new software, jobs, etc.
- SmartData Collective: A more recent, but now well established newsletter that covers everything from statistics to Big Data.
- Information Management: This daily newsletter contains articles from several experts in the field of data management, information quality and data mining.
- International Institute for Analytics: A newsletter with focus on events, webcasts and white papers (link at the bottom of the page).
- Analytics e-Newsletter: News from the INFORMS association about analytics and operations research.
If you know others, feel free to share!