As the single point of contact, the Technical Account Manager is a trusted business advisor to premier support customers providing valuable guidance around operations and optimization of their SAS infrastructure and product portfolio usage. The Technical Account Manager also provides 1st and 2nd level support for customers in the Suisse Romande according to our global service levels.
- Deliver paid services, including installation and configuration, assistance with system administration, advice on system tuning and architecture.
- Demonstrate and communicate a detailed functional and technical understanding of the SAS Business Analytics Platform.
- Discuss technical design issues with customers and anticipate time needed to complete projects.
- Provide phone, onsite and email support for SAS products and solutions.
- Provide on-site support in critical support situations.
- Provide installation support.
- A high level of knowledge in the core SAS technologies.
- Provide an overall knowledge of SAS solutions.
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills in French and English.
- University or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related topics.
- At least 5 years experience in SAS programming.
- Java / .Net programming experience.
- Knowledge of third party technology, architecture, and software (Operating Systems, Databases and Web Technology).
- Technical writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to conceptualize client needs, translate and communicate them into specific SAS products and solution strategies.
- Customer-facing personality.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Native language French and fluent in English, German skills appreciated.
- Willingness to travel
- Work Office: Geneva
We thank you for your online application through our job board: http://www.sas.com/switzerland