DMR Poll: Privacy Issues when Merging CRM and Web Customer Data
I would be interested to know what is your opinion about internet privacy, especially when a company combines their customer data (CRM) with visitor behavior on its website for further targeting (product recommendations, content personalization, advertising, etc.).
My opinion regarding the use of CRM and web behavioral data on a unique website for targeting is:
- I'm allright with such targeting (35%, 6 Votes)
- I agree as long as Visitors are informed about the targeting (24%, 4 Votes)
- I agree as long as Visitors are informed about the targeting and they can disable it (24%, 4 Votes)
- I agree as long as Visitors are informed about the targeting and they can consult their data (18%, 3 Votes)
- I disagree with such targeting (please comment) (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 17
I’m looking forward to seeing the results. Feel free to comment this post with some remarks if needed.