Interested in Forecasting & Analytics? Join us at the 4th Swiss Analytics Event!
When: Thursday, June 19th at 6pm
What: Free event with the topic “Forecasting & Analytics”, organized by the Swiss Association for Analytics
Where: Hotel Mövenpick, Avenue de Rhodanie 4, 1000 Lausanne. Parking du port d’Ouchy across the street. CFF Train Station at 1.5km.
Program of the event:
– Introduction, Vincent Schickel, Committee member of the Swiss Association for Analytics (5 mins)
– Related organizations (5 mins)
– Ensemble forecasting system in meteorology, Lionel Moret, Forecaster at MeteoSwiss (20 mins)
– Predictive mapping and analysis of indoor radon in Switzerland, Georg Kropat, PhD student at Unil (20 mins)
– Break (10 mins)
– Sponsor presentation (10 mins)
– How advanced analytics can be used in the telecommunications business, Illka Huotelin, former Vice President Business Development for
Comptel (20 mins)
– Panel discussion about Forecasting with speakers (20 mins)
– Networking Apéro
To subscribe to this free event: http://event.swiss-analytics.ch
Note that the number of places may be limited, so please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can’t attend.
This event is sponsored by PwC (http://www.pwc.ch/). We are looking forward to meeting you there!